Sunday, December 4, 2011

KAZ




I have been the foster mum to Kaz ( for Friends of the pound Tweed) for about three days now and I have to say she is such a delightful little girl.
She is fully house trained which is a bonus and loves to play and I  know she would love having a family with kids, having said that she is happy to sit for hours while I work and she will follow you anywhere and everywhere. Nothing seems to upset her and she never growls or bites and so far she had not picked up anything other than a toy when she plays. Kaz love to chase toys and she will bring them back but she also adores you stamping your feet and pretending  to chase her.
Open stairs make her nervous but she will take a half a dozen of them before she changes her mind and heads back to the yard so  I think any other stairs would be fine.
She is lovely on a lead and loves to have a walk plus she is very good in a car as she will sit quietly in the back seat getting up every now and then to have a look out the window.
I would be tempted to keep this little girl as she is dog that loves to love and be loved and she one of the most trusting caring dogs I have met.
Kaz loves to meet EVERYONE and she thinks other dogs are wonderful and she is so trusting I don't think she knows that some dogs and cats  may hurt her lol. She does have a real fascination for birds and chickens and she watches them like a cat watches fish in a bowl lol

She sits on command but wont come back when I call her which I think is only because there is too much to see and do in my yard but if you tell her to sit she will and she will wait for you to walk over and pick her up.
Pop back every couple of days for updates on beautiful little KAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment